Thursday, September 17, 2009

11 Years

Wow. Travis and I have been married for 11 years! I turned 32 in August and Travis realized that since we were sixteen when we met, we have officially known each other for half of our lives. I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful man! When you get married in mid-September, your anniversary is always at the beginning of a busy school year. Sarah probably has strep (Michael is antibiotics for strep now), Michael has a cello group class at 5:15, and we have a 1st grade parent info night at 6:30. Even if we don't get to go out on an anniversary date this year, it's wonderful to stop and think of how I've been in love with Travis for sixteen years.

3 comments:

Heathelyn said...

Congratulations!! That's so cool knowing each other for half your lives! Hope you get to do something fun.

Elisa said...

Wow, 11 years already? It's funny cause it seems like you've lived away forever, been on the med school road forever, and your 3 pregnancies have lasted forever. Yet-11 years passed quickly!! lol. Congrats. I hope you get to do something fun!

Charlotte said...

That's awesome. Kevin and I celebrated 11 years in May. Happy Anniversary. :)