Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sarah in her Easter Dress

Most of my Easter pictures were a bust, and there was certainly never a nice group shoot of all the kids dressed up together. I didn't see them leave for 9:00 church--I was still in bed in my Phenergan Fog--and Lucy never made it into her Easter dress. But I did get some cute pictures of Sarah! Her Easter dress was originally Anna's. Doesn't pale pink linen just scream Easter egg hunt in the dirt? Her girl cousins were dressing up for the Thompson Family Easter Egg hunt (really the pictures before it), so of course I put Sarah in her dress too. My pictures didn't turn out of the egg hunt or picnic we had on the grass, but it was a fun time. Woops--I forgot to adjust the ISO after taking pictures at twilight the night before. Travis never forgets!








4 comments:

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said...

Sarah looks lovely. Grandpa says of Sarah: "always sweet, always beautiful".

Claudia said...

We keep leaving comments for this post, but for some reason they don't show up.

Angela Willis said...

April is going to enjoy Sarah so much. I can just tell.