Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More with Grandma Thompson

My mom has been gone for a week and a half, but I wanted to post a few more pictures from her week-long trip to Minneapolis. We had so much fun while she was here! Travis was in Utah for a few days for a couple of job interviews, so we were lucky to have her company while he was gone. We tried to soak up as much of Minnesota's beautiful autumn as we could, but it snowed twice! We played a lot: walked along Lake Harriet, went apple picking, went to the temple on a ward temple day (where the kids had activities so Mom and I could go), went to the Mall of America, discovered the Galleria (gorgeous mostly window shopping mall), went to music lessons, Mom did my hair with coaching from Elisa over the phone, played with our bunnies, talked a lot about where we might take a job, and just had fun. It was very relaxed and wonderful to not be painting and prepping a house for sale, packing, or unpacking!







1 comment:

Elisa said...

I'm jealous, it looks like great fun! I can't believe Sarah's hair! It's long and blonde! All three of them are getting so big.