Monday, November 16, 2009


Halloween . . . finally. I never promised to be prompt when I began this blog. Travis was actually in Albequerque (job interview) with his brother Brigham and his family on Halloween. Some friends in our ward (who belong to our church) came Trick or Treating with us because we live in a very friendly neighborhood full of small houses that are close together--ideal for Trick or Treating. This is Sunshine Park across the street from our house. The yellow leaves have been gorgeous this autumn. They're mostly gone now, and I'm afraid the warm spell we have been enjoying is gone for good.

7 comments:

Angiegirl said...

Aw, they look great! Sarah is so adorable. And the knight and princess look very regal and lovely. :)

Heathelyn said...

So cute!!

Elisa said...

Oh the kids look GREAT! Better late than never! It is awesome to live near that part, it is beautiful! Even if its too freezing to use it for over half the year! Mia doesn't seem to care that it's freezing outside. She was still sitting on the back steps in her underwear this afternoon! :)

Angela Willis said...

How are your pictures always so beautiful?

Emily said...

Thanks Annie. I think I'm just taking pictures of some pretty places, and I don't use the ones that aren't pretty, which are the majority that I take.

Claudia said...

Great Halloween costumes! We loved getting to see them.

EFN Newsletter said...

Hi Emily! Elisa found my blog and sent me a link to yours. I opened it up, saw your daughter and thought, "It's my best friend Emily!" She looks just like you did! How fun - I'm a little jealous because all our kids look like Abram. Anyway, it's good to catch up on your life - I wish I could have seen you at the wedding when we saw your fam.

Kristin