Friday, September 10, 2010

Treehouse Museum with Grandma Thompson, Elisa, and Cousins
















After living in so many cities with fabulous children's museums, we were excited to find that Ogden also boasts an amazing children's museum called The Treehouse Museum. It's located right next to the Ogden LDS Temple, and close to both Anna and Michael's schools. Today Mom and Elisa and her girls, Mia and Samantha, came up to Ogden for the first time since our move-in. We're excited that they now know Ogden really isn't that far away. (Mom needs official credit here for many trips up here to help us paint the condo, along with a lot of other family who helped with our painting and move-in. And Grandma and Grandpa Dastrup--three times, but who's keeping score?--and Annie and Jed and Adam have all visited. I just wasn't taking pictures or blogging yet!) This museum is charming, and I know we will spend many happy hours here. Everyone is invited to join us! We have two complimentary adult passes with our membership and we'll go with you if you come to Ogden!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I'm so impressed with your prompt blogging!! Aunt Mary will be glad, she told me to nudge you to update. :) I'm glad someone got pictures, cause I sure didn't! That museum was wonderful and I plan on going back. Mia has mentioned it several times since. I am glad to have been to Ogden. Since you have a Farr's, we might just come back!